The APP of this machine is only suitable for Android and Hongmeng systems, and the IOS system cannot be used. Please pay attention to the limitations of the product before purchasing, thank you!
1. Adopt industrial-grade main chip.
2. Big screen, LCD display, adjustable charging and discharging parameters.
3. Full 3-stage PWM charging management.
4. Built-in near-load protection, short circuit protection, open circuit protection and reverse connection protection, all self-recovery and will not damage the controller.
5. Dual USB ports make charging more flexible.
6. WiFi app can check and configure it at any time.
7. Battery temperature detection function (optional).
Charging Current: 60A
MAX PV Volt: 12V system<25V/24V system<50V/48V system<100V
USB output: 5V2AMAX
Current Stand-by: 12V<150mA;24V<80mA;48V<50mA;
12V battery connected to the largest photovoltaic panel: 780W
24V battery connected to the largest photovoltaic panel: 1560W
1. This charge controller is 12/24/48v automatic identified, please make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before frst installation.
2. Battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss, to avoid affecting normal voltage judgment
3. This controller is suitable for ternary lithium, lifepo4 and lead acid battery.
4. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
5. The controller will generate heat when it is running, please pay attention to install the controller on a flat, well-ventilated surface.
1. Connect the battery to the controller. It is recommended to add an air switch between the controller and battery to protect the controller and battery. When the controller is connected to the battery, the LCD screen will display the parameters and then set the battery type.
2. If you need dc output to control the load, please set the output control mode first, then turn on the dc output disconnect switch.
3. Connect the solar panel PV to the controller, if the PV input voltage is on the controller Within the charging working range, the controller will enter charging state.
4. It is recommended that the controller add an air switch to the battery, solar panel and load to play a protective role.
1 * Solar controller unit
1 * Detailed User manual